Premises of the ARCUS company policy
The satisfaction of our customers is our success
Only satisfied customers ensure our future. We win them over by:
- our on-time and quality oriented processing of projects,
- the continuous communication with our customers during the project,
- customer proximity from the idea to the implementation,
- and working together as partners with all project participants.
The employees ensure the success
and are the most important resource of the company. Contributing to this are:
- interesting projects nationally and internationally,
- togetherness, characterised by openness, honesty and acceptance,
- needs based further education – training and strengthening skills and promoting career development,
- performance based remuneration,
- joint events,
- flexible, family friendly working hours,
- good workplace conditions – task oriented and up-to-date equipment in workplaces and
- equal opportunities for everyone.
Making a profit
Long term company existence and jobs are ensured by:
- efficient project processing,
- clear distribution of responsibilities, tasks and competences,
- consistent contract and follow up management
- performance related hour assignments and
- interdisciplinary and component oriented planning in the sense of Building Information Modelling
Constant improvement and further development of internal processes
by means of:
- analyses of the stability of processes, immanent risks and opportunities,
- extensive digitisation of our work processes among others for the regular comparison with the assignment as well as for timely and targeted influence as well as
- reducing mistakes or early detection of deviations in the work process (QMS, dual check principle, examination of the specialised models in 3-dimensional space for collision detection, etc.).
Compliance with laws and regulations, standards, technical rules
- the ARCUS code of conduct as a personal commitment,
- the ARCUS quality management system and
- the ARCUS occupational health and safety management system.
Sustainability regarding society and the environment
by means of:
- sustainability considerations in project planning,
- responsible use of own resources,
- social engagement in the region,
- recognition of our responsibility with regard to the natural environment and
- awareness of the social responsibility towards our employees.
Stabilisation and expansion of our customer base
by means of:
- satisfied customers who contract us again,
- acquisition of national and international new customers as well as
- acting as a qualified partner of the customer in order to help the customer succeed.